What do I need for Proof of Residency?

Any of the following will be accepted:

(1) Property tax payment receipts.
(2) Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts.
(3) Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts. (If phone bill, must be a landline.)
(4) Pay stubs.
(5) Voter registration.
(6) Correspondence from a government agency.
(7) Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil.

Posted in: Enrollment