Where can I get a copy of my child’s immunization records?

You can obtain a copy of immunization records from your child’s physician. Contact the last school your child was enrolled and request a copy of these documents. When you enroll, please fill out your immunization forms COMPLETELY.  Check all necessary boxes and sign all necessary lines.  Incomplete forms will delay enrollment.

Posted in: Enrollment