Where do I get the Report of Health Exam filled out?

Take the Report of Health Exam to your child’s physician or a local clinic. They need to complete an exam and fill out the paperwork. If your child has not had an oral health exam and you can’t get them to the dentist, please complete the back of the form (it is a waiver) and check off the box that reflects your situation.

Posted in: Enrollment