Founding Story

FAQ Category: Enrollment

I turned in my application. Now what?

Your child’s application will be processed, and we will call you if we have any questions or concerns. You will be contacted when your enrollment is complete. The submission ofRead More

Do you offer a Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program?

Yes. TK is the first year of a two-year kindergarten program that uses a developmentally appropriate, modified curriculum for the student. A student is eligible for TK if he/she entersRead More

When can my child start kindergarten?

A student must turn 5 years old on or before September 1 of his/her kindergarten school year.

Where do I get the Report of Health Exam filled out?

Take the Report of Health Exam to your child’s physician or a local clinic. They need to complete an exam and fill out the paperwork. If your child has notRead More

Where can I get a copy of my child’s immunization records?

You can obtain a copy of immunization records from your child’s physician. Or you my contact the last school where your child was enrolled, if applicable, and request a copyRead More

Must I include an original copy of my child’s birth certificate?

No, a copy of the original will be sufficient.

What is an Individualized Education Plan?

An Individualized Education Plan/Program (IEP) is a mandated part of the education of people who have been deemed to have special education needs. This plan would have been created byRead More

My student has an IEP. Do you serve Special Education students?

Yes. However, students with IEPs cannot participate in independent study unless it is deemed an appropriate instructional placement in their IEP. The CDE provides explicit rules regarding the admission ofRead More

When does enrollment take place during the year?

We typically begin enrollment in early March. Enrollment closes at the end of February.

I live with a relative or friend, so none of the bills are in my name. How do I show Proof of Residency?

Obtain a utility bill from the address where you currently reside, along with a letter from the person you are living with stating that you and your child(ren) are livingRead More

Translate »
Skip to content