Thank you to all that came out!
(Please see the school calendar for more information)
- Oct. 17, Oct. 21, Oct. 24, Oct. 31 – Campus Tours
- Oct. 20 – Donuts with the Director 8-9 a.m.
- Oct. 28 – BOOlvd on Lancaster BLVD
- Oct. 31 – AM costume parade
- Nov. 3 – Fall Festival
- Nov. 10 – Veterans’ Day- No School
- Nov. 17 – Multi Cultural Feast
The learners have been enjoying all the many workshops iLEAD AV offers for the last two weeks. Please note we will no longer be changing any workshops for learners. These workshops will continue until the end of this semester. Learners will be able to change new workshops next semester. We have 27 to choose from!
Join your iLEAD family and friends for this ALL iLEAD SCHOOLS event. Lace up your running shoes and join us Sunday, Oct. 22, at 1 p.m. at the Universal City Metro Plaza for the 3rd annual iLEAD Amazing Race. There you will begin your Los Angeles adventure on the Metro red line on a photo scavenger hunt together with your team.
Pre-registration by Oct. 19 required:Sign Up Here
1) Parent Square – Download the app to your smart phone for free and get instant alerts
2) Monday Message – Sign up and read the weekly message for upcoming events and opportunities.
3) iSupport – Get involved and help make change! Join iLEAD’s version of PTA. We need you! Learn More
4) Website – Check out the iLEAD website for a calendar of important dates.
- We are collecting Box Top$ in the office. Please bring them in when you can.
- Lunch bills will be going out in October. Please look for them in your child’s backpacks. You can make payments in the office.
- If you have not turned in your master agreements, they are due NOW!
- First day packets went home on Aug. 22 and they were due back on Friday, Sept. 1. Please turn in immediately.
- Get your iLEAD T-shirts, only $10.
- 2016-2017 school yearbooks are still available for a short time in the office, $20
Please submit your free/reduced lunch application to the front office as soon as possible. Lunch balances must remain under $20 this school year. Please make payments in the front office. NO LUNCH on Fridays.
Breakfast $ 1.60
Lunch $ 2.75
Breakfast 30 cents
Lunch 40 cents
Hello parents! We encourage the use of VALET for all drop-off and pickup for safety reasons. Avenue K and 20th West is a busy commerce intersection and we value the safety of our learners! Remember, if you are not using valet, all children should be walked to the front door by their parent/guardian. Learners without a chaperone will warrant a call home.
- No learners will be released without a valet card and proper ID.
- Please always enter our lot via the following directions: driving westbound on K-4 and curving right onto 22nd St West and turning right onto Avenue K then right into our driveway. DO NOT turn left into our driveways and always pull as far to the right (curb) as you can get when using the valet line. PLEASE PULL TO THE CURB WHEN WAITING FOR VALET TO BEGIN. STAGGERING PICKUP PREVENTS A BACKUP DOWN AVENUE K. Blocking traffic is illegal Please DO NOT park in VET parking lots — your vehicle will be towed.
- Be very mindful when choosing where to park when visiting our campus for any reason. If you need to drop off your learner and valet is over, please park and walk your learner in. Learners without a parent cannot be properly checked in late.
- Please do not double park or pull up and let your learner out in front of the school, ever. It is very dangerous.
- Please remember that our neighbors are very supportive of our site — despite the impact we have on their daily operations — and that all of our neighbors love iLEAD. Let’s show them the same support by parking in iLEAD parking lots ONLY or the marked green approved area on the map, as well as not blocking driveways and always yielding to our neighbors when using valet.
If you need clarification as to where to park please ask ANY iLEAD employee. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TURNING LEFT INTO THE VALET ENTRANCE AND OUT OF THE EXIT IS A HAZARD TO BOTH YOUR VEHICLE AND OUR LEARNERS. IT IS ALSO A TRAFFIC PATTERN DISRUPTION and may warrant a citation from law enforcement who frequent our valet area.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our learners and your vehicles safe!
Learners will be more active and exerting much more energy outside. With that said they will need refreshing fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and as much water as possible. We’d like to share with you our health and wellness policy to reference and support you and your learners in making good food choices for nourishing the body and mind.
Please keep healthy choices in mind when packing snacks and lunches for school. Thank you for helping us support your learner!
We’ve seen an influx of Heelys on campus. Learners are zipping along the halls and on the play spaces. While we LOVE fun and seeing our learners enjoying themselves, we have to ask that they don’t use the wheels while at school. Please understand this is a safety concern for learners and staff. We want to prevent accidents and keep everyone safe. Heelys brand shoes can be worn, — just please remove the wheels for school.
General safety guidelines also include no skateboards or bicycles being ridden on campus; they must be carried and walked.
Thank you for your understanding and support!