Enjoy the personalized experience of homeschool along with the expert support of our credentialed staff, flexible schedule and drop-off options, project-based learning (PBL), instructional funds for curriculum and more!
At iLEAD Hybrid Antelope Valley Exploration Homeschool, serving grades TK-8, your child will enjoy a self-paced educational program, diving deep into core subjects through project-based learning and developing social-emotional skills. You’ll find our program is a little different from traditional homeschool/home study programs. Our goal is to put your child at the center of their own learning, bring families in as supporters of that learning, and reinforce that unit with personalized guidance from our credentialed teachers (called Educational Facilitators, or EFs).
As the center of this learning team, your child will create an Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) to determine academic and social-emotional goals.
Your child’s educational program will include the following:
- Core interdisciplinary projects to cover academic standards for your child’s grade and skill level.
- Adaptive software and curriculum to support project work while building your child’s literacy and math skills.
- Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) assessments to celebrate your child’s mastery of concepts and determine areas for growth.
- Instructional funds for electives, field studies, resources, and learning supplies.
- Weekly advisory meetings for social-emotional learning and collaboration with peers.
- A credentialed teacher (Educational Facilitator) who guides and assesses the learning process.
- In-person and virtual small-group instruction, workshops, and tutoring.
- A learning center for technology and materials access and collaboration with peers.
- K-8 digital portfolios centered on developing key skills.
- Laptop provided.
Difference from traditional homeschool programs:
- Project-based learning (PBL) and Educational Facilitators who are highly skilled in PBL.
- Instructional funds for curriculum carefully curated for your ease.
- More frequent check-ins for added support from your Educational Facilitator.
- A digital learning and portfolio-building platform.
- Access to our learning library and learning center.