Enjoy the personalized experience of home study along with the expert support of our credentialed staff, flexible schedule and drop-off options, project-based learning (PBL), instructional funds for curriculum, and more!
At iLEAD Antelope Valley Exploration Home Study, serving grades TK-8, your child will enjoy a self-paced educational program. They’ll dive deep into core subjects through project-based learning and award-winning homeschool curriculum, and they’ll develop social-emotional skills. You’ll find our program is a little different from traditional homeschool/home study programs. Our goal is to put your child at the center of their own learning, bring families in as supporters of that learning, and reinforce that team with personalized guidance from our credentialed teachers (called Educational Facilitators, or EFs).
As the center of this learning team, your child will create an Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) to determine academic and social-emotional goals.
Your child’s educational program will include the following:
- Core interdisciplinary projects AND award-winning homeschool curriculum combined to cover academic standards for your child’s grade and skill level.
- Adaptive software and curriculum to support project work while building your child’s literacy and math skills.
- Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) assessments to celebrate your child’s mastery of concepts and determine areas for growth.
- Instructional funds for electives.
- Weekly advisory meetings offered for social-emotional learning and collaboration with peers.
- A credentialed teacher (Educational Facilitator) who guides and assesses the learning process.
- In-person and virtual small-group instruction, workshops, and support.
- A learning center equipped with technology and materials where learners can collaborate with peers.
- Digital portfolios centered on developing key skills.
- Laptop provided.
Difference from traditional homeschool programs:
- Project-based learning (PBL) and Educational Facilitators who are highly skilled in PBL.
- Instructional funds for elective activities that interest your unique child.
- Carefully curated, award-winning home study curriculum.
- More frequent check-ins for added support from your Educational Facilitator.
- A digital learning and portfolio-building platform.
- Access to our learning library and learning center.