Meetup at Gilchrist Farms: October 19
iLEAD AV Exploration (home study) learners and families, we are very excited to announce our first meetup opportunity this school year! Join us October 19 from 10 AM to 1 PM at Gilchrist Farms (30116 Bouquet Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91390). You’ll learn about farming and pumpkins, pet farm animals, milk goats, learn about horses and ponies, take a wagon ride, enjoy a picnic with your family and friends, experience a straw bale maze, and go home with your very own pumpkin!
- Payments can be made at the farm with cash, check, credit card, Apple Pay, Venmo and Zelle.
- $13/learner (can be paid using school funds or paid out of pocket at the event)
- 1 free adult pass with learner ticket. Additional adults are $5.
- Tagalong siblings too young to actively participate (typically three and under) don’t need to pay.
- Children participating in the field trip and leaving with a pumpkin pay the full price ($13) and are welcome to pay at the farm.
Register by October 4
Our iSUPPORT meetings will continue to be on Zoom on the first Wednesday of each month at 12:30 PM. Here are the meeting dates for the rest of this school
A new round of workshops has begun! Please review our workshop themes below and sign your child(ren) up for any that you’d like for them to attend. Descriptions can be
iLEAD AV Studio Fri., 12/15: Fall Semester Ends Mon., 12/18-Mon., 1/8: Winter Break Mon., 1/8: Staff Professional Learning Tues., 1/9: Spring Semester Begins Fri., 1/19: Reports of Progress Sent Home