(Please see the school calendar for more information)
- Aug. 25-28 – Compassion International @ iLEAD Lancaster
- Aug. 28-Sept. 1 – Spirit Week
- Sept. 1 – Jethawks Princess in the Park
- Sept. 4 – No school, Labor Day
- Sept. 7 – Back to School Night 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Sept. 9 – Star Spangled Blvd
- Sept. 12 – School Tour 9:30 am
- Sept. 29-Oct. 1 – Streets of Lancaster
TK-5 Minimum Day
Thursday, Aug. 31
12:30 p.m. dismissal
Due to TK-5 Assessments, there will be a minimum day for all TK-5 learners on Thursday, Aug. 31. Only TK-5 Learners will be dismissed at 12:30 p.m. Please contact your learner’s facilitator to schedule your TK-5 learner assessments.
1) Parent Square – Download the app to your smart phone for free and get instant alerts
2) Monday Message – Sign up and read the weekly message for upcoming events and opportunities.
3) iSupport – Get involved and help make change! Join iLEAD’s version of PTA. We need you! Learn More
4) Website – Check out the iLEAD website for a calendar of important dates.
- If you have not turned in your Master Agreements, they are due NOW!
- First-day packets went home on 8/22 and they are due back on Friday 9/1.
- Get your JetHawks tickets for the Sept. 1 game. Tickets are $10, $5 goes back to iLEAD. Tickets available in the office until supplies last.
- Get your iLEAD T-Shirts, only $10.
- 2016-2017 school yearbooks are still available for a short time in the office, $20.
Get your gear ready!
Please submit your free/reduced lunch application to the front office as soon as possible. Lunch balances must remain under $20 this school year. Please make payments in the front office. NO LUNCH on Fridays.
Breakfast $ 1.60
Lunch $ 2.75
Breakfast 30 cents
Lunch 40 cents
BUY YOUR TICKETS AT THE FRONT OFFICE TODAY!
iLEAD Fundraiser 50% profit for our campus!
Submit a Video – Get a Chance to Win a Suite!
The JetHawks are looking for more submissions for their “Princess & Pirates” Video Singing Contest, which is also iLEAD Night at the game. First phase of the contest ENDS THIS THURSDAY.
All you need to do to enter is submit a video of yourself singing a princess or pirate song or doing your best Arrrrrr! Costumes are encouraged, but not mandatory. This contest is open to all ages.
The top 10 videos with the most votes will be posted to the JetHawks Facebook page, where they will be voted on again. The video with the most “Likes” at the end of the contest wins the suite and 25 tickets for themselves and their closest friends and family at a game next season.
Click here to enter: http://wshe.es/fLMitTFU
Hello parents! We encourage the use of VALET for all drop-off and pickup for safety reasons. Avenue K and 20th West is a busy commerce intersection and we value the safety of our learners! Remember, if you are not using valet, all children should be walked to the front door by their parent/guardian. Learners without a chaperone will warrant a call home.
- No learners will be released without a valet card and proper ID.
- Please always enter our lot via the following directions: driving westbound on K-4 and curving right onto 22nd St West and turning right onto Avenue K then right into our driveway. DO NOT turn left into our driveways and always pull as far to the right (curb) as you can get when using the valet line. PLEASE PULL TO THE CURB WHEN WAITING FOR VALET TO BEGIN. STAGGERING PICKUP PREVENTS A BACKUP DOWN AVENUE K. Blocking traffic is illegal Please DO NOT park in VET parking lots — your vehicle will be towed.
- Be very mindful when choosing where to park when visiting our campus for any reason. If you need to drop off your learner and valet is over, please park and walk your learner in. Learners without a parent cannot be properly checked in late.
- Please do not double park or pull up and let your learner out in front of the school, ever. It is very dangerous.
- Please remember that our neighbors are very supportive of our site — despite the impact we have on their daily operations — and that all of our neighbors love iLEAD. Let’s show them the same support by parking in iLEAD parking lots ONLY or the marked green approved area on the map, as well as not blocking driveways and always yielding to our neighbors when using valet.
If you need clarification as to where to park please ask ANY iLEAD employee. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TURNING LEFT INTO THE VALET ENTRANCE AND OUT OF THE EXIT IS A HAZARD TO BOTH YOUR VEHICLE AND OUR LEARNERS. IT IS ALSO A TRAFFIC PATTERN DISRUPTION and may warrant a citation from law enforcement who frequent our valet area.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our learners and your vehicles safe!
Learners will be more active and exerting much more energy outside. With that said they will need refreshing fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and as much water as possible. We’d like to share with you our health and wellness policy to reference and support you and your learners in making good food choices for nourishing the body and mind.
Please keep healthy choices in mind when packing snacks and lunches for school. Thank you for helping us support your learner!
Juggling, acro-yoga, silk aerial arts, ring manipulation and clowning around are just a few of the team building experiences the iLEAD Schools staff participated in during our 2017-18 all staff retreat. We have shared some photos of this past Monday and Tuesday’s collaboration experience. The iLEAD AV staff is really looking forward to bringing their connectivity and excitement for a new year to your learners. You will see many new faces (along with many familiar ones) on campus and we encourage you to get to know them, ask them what their role is in our community, and help them along their introduction and journey with us at iLEAD AV.
We’ve seen an influx of Heelys on campus. Learners are zipping along the halls and on the play spaces. While we LOVE fun and seeing our learners enjoying themselves, we have to ask that they don’t use the wheels while at school. Please understand this is a safety concern for learners and staff. We want to prevent accidents and keep everyone safe. Heelys brand shoes can be worn, — just please remove the wheels for school.
General safety guidelines also include no skateboards or bicycles being ridden on campus; they must be carried and walked.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Audrey Vander Hyde, a 3rd grader in Mr. Ortega’s class at iLEAD AV, is shown here demonstrating her community involvement by participating in the Leona Valley Racketeers. Here at the 2017 Antelope Valley Fair, with her Pigmy goat, Owen, she wins the Blue Ribbon for the Theme Costume Contest. This year’s AV Fair theme is “CeleGRAPEtion” and as you can see this iLEAD AV learner is rocking it!
Do you have a learner who is shining in their community? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.