- This week, the Character Lab focus is Self Control, and our 7 Habits focus is Habit 3: Put First Things First.
- “The most important scientific discovery about self-control is that it can be taught.” —Walter Mischel
- Enjoy the PBS Parents article, “Three Strategies for Teaching Children Self-Control” By Eileen Kennedy-Moore, PhD
- Learn how Leader in Me, the 7 Habits focus for K-12, can help parents and guardians establish a powerful framework to nurture and develop life-ready leadership skills at home using this link.
- You will also have access to download the Leader in Me Parent’s Guide, which provides a host of ideas for supporting learners by using the 7 Habits at home. It’s an incredible, free, resource that is available to parents.
This week, we look at Habit #3: Put First Things First. This habit, which all of our learners at iLEAD Antelope Valley are learning to put into practice, is all
We are so pleased to be wrapping up the first year of our AV Exploration program! Thank you so much for being an integral part of this program. We appreciate
Editor’s Note: This is one in a series of articles on the pillars of iLEAD Antelope Valley’s educational philosophy and approach. When was the last time you went on a