- This week, the Character Lab focus is Self Control, and our 7 Habits focus is Habit 3: Put First Things First.
- “The most important scientific discovery about self-control is that it can be taught.” —Walter Mischel
- Enjoy the PBS Parents article, “Three Strategies for Teaching Children Self-Control” By Eileen Kennedy-Moore, PhD
- Learn how Leader in Me, the 7 Habits focus for K-12, can help parents and guardians establish a powerful framework to nurture and develop life-ready leadership skills at home using this link.
- You will also have access to download the Leader in Me Parent’s Guide, which provides a host of ideas for supporting learners by using the 7 Habits at home. It’s an incredible, free, resource that is available to parents.
Learners are having a blast with their Workshop Fridays. Here are some workshops we are highlighting this week: In Science Experiments Club, the learners explored how to make lava. In
We celebrated Maintenance Appreciation Day and surprised Jaime Cruz and Mike Montes with a fantastic lunch and tons of goodies. We thanked them for being an essential part of our
Can you imagine being part of a team that sends an experiment to Space? Apply to Join a DreamUp to Space Launch Team! All 4th-12th grade learners are invited to