- This week, the Character Lab focus is Self Control, and our 7 Habits focus is Habit 3: Put First Things First.
- “The most important scientific discovery about self-control is that it can be taught.” —Walter Mischel
- Enjoy the PBS Parents article, “Three Strategies for Teaching Children Self-Control” By Eileen Kennedy-Moore, PhD
- Learn how Leader in Me, the 7 Habits focus for K-12, can help parents and guardians establish a powerful framework to nurture and develop life-ready leadership skills at home using this link.
- You will also have access to download the Leader in Me Parent’s Guide, which provides a host of ideas for supporting learners by using the 7 Habits at home. It’s an incredible, free, resource that is available to parents.
Message from the iLEAD AV Exploration Director
Dear iLEAD AV Exploration Families, This is such an exciting week! We have our Open House on Wednesday, June 7, from 4:30-6:30 PM. Then Thursday, June 8, is our Kindergarten… Read More
iLEAD AV Glider on Campus Event: Watch the Video!
On March 23, 2023, iLEAD Antelope Valley Studio hosted their annual Glider on Campus Event as part of their Soaring Aeronautics Project through iLEAD Student Aerospace Projects. Special thanks to… Read More
Chuck E. Cheese Fundraiser: June 7
Turn fun into funds at our Chuck E. Cheese fundraiser! On Wednesday, June 7, from 3-9 PM, join us at 44410 Valley Central Way in Lancaster to enjoy games and… Read More