Message from the Director
Are you ready for some football?
- Since August 2017, learners and parents have been requesting a competitive middle school athletic program. It is my honor to announce that, thanks to Dolores Synegard, iLEAD was voted in to participate in the Antelope Valley Christian Athletic League on a trial basis. We will begin with our 6th and 7th grade boys’ flag football team.
- Many of the games will be held here at iLEAD Antelope Valley. Our first game is here on Wednesday, Nov. 28th, at 3:30 p.m. If you are here for the game, please alert the front office staff and park in the front parking lot on Avenue K.
- Our second game is a traveling game, at Sacred Heart (625 W. Kettering St. Lancaster, CA 93534). The learners on the team must be transported by their parents. Please pick up your learner at 2:45 p.m. to arrive at the school by 3 p.m.
- Thank you to the parents for your participation in iSupport, and thank you to the following parents who have agreed to support us as leaders of this important parent collaborative: Kenneth Scott, Denetra Scott, Elisabeth Propst, Ismael and Norma Lopez, and Orquidea Wiemers.
- The iSupport positions that are not yet filled are iSupport Secretary and iSupport Classroom Parents. We hope to see you at the next collaborative on Thursday, Dec. 6th, from 6-7 p.m.
This week, we look at Habit #3: Put First Things First. This habit, which all of our learners at iLEAD Antelope Valley are learning to put into practice, is all
We are so pleased to be wrapping up the first year of our AV Exploration program! Thank you so much for being an integral part of this program. We appreciate
Editor’s Note: This is one in a series of articles on the pillars of iLEAD Antelope Valley’s educational philosophy and approach. When was the last time you went on a