Message from the Director
- Enjoy the holiday season. School will be closed from December 17 to January 8. We look forward to what the new year will bring.
- Reading is an awesome way to spend free time. All learners need are fresh ideas and the right books! Please click here to read the Scholastic article “7 Tips for Getting Your Kids to Read Over Winter Break.”
- Thank you to the iSupport parents. Last week’s meeting was very productive because of your leadership.
We are so proud of our iLEAD Antelope Valley flag football team! Our athletics program is a result of the proactive requests of our learners and parents. We love how you are living Habit 1: Be Proactive!
Thank you to our coaches, Dolores Synegard and Arkaja Newman, who are doing a great job!
Our boys are exhibiting great sportsmanship and teamwork.
This Week’s Games:
- Monday, December 10th, is an away game at Sacred Heart, located at 625 West Kettering St. in Lancaster.
- Wednesday, December 12th, is a home game here at iLEAD AV.
- Thursday, December 13th, is a home game here at iLEAD AV.
Save the date for our winter production, Friday, February 8. Our learners and facilitators have already begun to prepare for their performances. You won’t want to miss it!
This week, we look at Habit #3: Put First Things First. This habit, which all of our learners at iLEAD Antelope Valley are learning to put into practice, is all
We are so pleased to be wrapping up the first year of our AV Exploration program! Thank you so much for being an integral part of this program. We appreciate
Editor’s Note: This is one in a series of articles on the pillars of iLEAD Antelope Valley’s educational philosophy and approach. When was the last time you went on a