Aug. 20: Meet the Facilitators Event: 4-6 p.m.
Aug. 21-24: Intro to the Habits Week
Aug. 21: First Day of School, Facebook Photo contest (Like and Share)
Aug 27-31: Habit #1 week
Sept. 3: Labor Day (school closed)
Sept. 3-7: Habit #2 Week
Sept. 6: iSupport – 6-7 p.m. at Cali Cafe, Lancaster
Sept. 10-14: Habit #3 Week
Sept. 17-21: Habit #4 Week
Sept. 21: Back to School Movie Night 6:30-8:30 p.m. on field (bring blankets, low-profile chairs); kids enjoy a movie (with staff supervision) while parents attend a Back to School Night presentation with their child’s facilitator.
Sept. 24-28: Habit #5 Week
Please click here to RSVP for our Meet the Facilitators event on August 20, from 4-6 p.m.
The first day of school is August 21.
- Drop-off is from 8:30-9 a.m. The learning center opens at 9 a.m. each day.
- Pick-up is 3:30-4 p.m. Learners who have not been retrieved by 4 p.m. will go to aftercare and accounts will be billed.
Parent Square: Click the Apple or Android links to download the app to your smartphone for free and get instant alerts.
iSupport: Get involved and help make change! Join iLEAD’s version of PTA. We need you! Learn More
Mark Your Calendar: Download this calendar of important dates.
- First day packets will go home on 8/21 and they are due back immediately, please.
- Get your iLEAD T-shirts for only $10.
- 2017-2018 school yearbooks are still available for a short time in the office for $20.
- Please do not use valet unless you have a valet card.
Please submit your Free/Reduced lunch application to the front office as soon as possible. Lunch balances must remain under $20 this school year. Please make payments in the front office. NO LUNCH on Fridays.
Breakfast: $ 1.60
Breakfast: 30 cents
Lunch: 40 cents
Hello parents! We encourage the use of VALET for all drop-off and pick-up for safety reasons. Avenue K and 20th West is a busy commerce intersection, and we value the safety of our learners! Remember, if you are not using valet, all children should be walked to the front door by their parent/guardian. Learners without a chaperone will warrant a call home.
- No learners will be released without a valet card and proper ID.
- Please always enter our lot via the following directions: Driving westbound on K-4 and curving right onto 22nd Street West and turning right onto Avenue K, then right into our driveway. DO NOT turn left into our driveways, and always pull as far to the right (curb) as you can get when using the valet line. PLEASE PULL TO THE CURB WHEN WAITING FOR VALET TO BEGIN. STAGGERING PICKUP PREVENTS A BACKUP DOWN AVENUE K.
- Blocking traffic is illegal. Please DO NOT park in VET, Albertsons, Starbucks, or along the back wall in their parking lots — your vehicle WILL be towed.
- Be very mindful when choosing where to park when visiting our campus for any reason. If you need to drop off your learner and valet is over, please park and walk your learner in. Learners without a parent cannot be properly checked in late.
- Please do not ever double-park or pull up and let your learner out in front of the school. It is very dangerous.
- Please remember that our neighbors are very supportive of our site — despite the impact we have on their daily operations — and that all of our neighbors love iLEAD. Let’s show them the same support by parking in iLEAD parking lots ONLY as well as not blocking driveways and always yielding to our neighbors when using valet.
If you need clarification as to where to park, please ask ANY iLEAD employee. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TURNING LEFT INTO THE VALET ENTRANCE AND OUT OF THE EXIT IS A HAZARD TO BOTH YOUR VEHICLE AND OUR LEARNERS. IT IS ALSO A TRAFFIC PATTERN DISRUPTION and may warrant a citation from law enforcement who frequent our valet area.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our learners and your vehicles safe!
Learners will be more active and exerting much more energy outside. With that said, they will need refreshing fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and as much water as possible. We’d like to share with you our health and wellness policy to support you and your learners in making good food choices for nourishing the body and mind.
Please keep healthy choices in mind when packing snacks and lunches for school. Thank you for helping us support your learner!
We’ve seen an influx of Heelys on campus. Learners are zipping along the halls and on the playspaces. While we LOVE fun and seeing our learners enjoying themselves, we have to ask that they don’t use the wheels while at school. Please understand this is a safety concern for learners and staff. We want to prevent accidents and keep everyone safe. Heelys brand shoes can be worn; just please remove the wheels for school.
General safety guidelines also include no skateboards or bicycles being ridden on campus; they must be carried and walked.
Thank you for your understanding and support!