Campus will be closed Monday in observance of the Martin Luther King Day holiday.
(Please see the school calendar for more information)
- Jan. 15 – No school in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Jan. 16, 23, 30 – School Campus Tours
- Jan. 26 – Winter Production, Save the Date!
We will be holding a silent auction fundraiser during the winter production to help with funding classroom field studies.
Each class will host a theme basket. Parents, please donate items for your classroom basket.
The class that brings in the most items for their basket will win an ICE CREAM PARTY!
Each classroom has a box for donations. All items needed before Jan. 24. Thank you so much for your participation.
Here is a list of the classroom themes:
- Kinder – room 3: “Family Game Night”
- Kinder – room 4: “Movie Night”
- 1st Grade – room 7: ”Superheros”
- 1st Grade – room 8: “One Brick at a time” Legos
- 2nd Grade – room 6: “Gift Cards”
- 2nd Grade – room 7: “Disney”
- 3rd Grade – room 9 & 14: “A Day At The Spa”
- 4th Grade – room 10: “Just Desserts”
- 4th Grade – room 15: “None of your Beeswax” Candles
- 5th Grade – room 16: “All Things Beauty”
- 5th Grade – room 11: “Snackattack” Snacks/drinks
- 6th Grade –
- Front Office/Care Team: “Love you A Latte” Coffee/Tea
3rd Grade POL was on snow. The learners explained how winter happens, how snow is formed, and the holidays we celebrate.
1st Grade had their POL on Dec. 14. The POL was focused on the human body and its functions.
1) Parent Square – Download the app to your smart phone for free and get instant alerts
2) Monday Message – Sign up and read the weekly message for upcoming events and opportunities.
3) iSupport – Get involved and help make change! Join iLEAD’s version of PTA. We need you! Learn More
4) Website – Check out the iLEAD website for a calendar of important dates.
- Attention Parents: If you want your child to have breakfast at iLEAD, please have them at school by 8:45 a.m. so they are not late to class. Class starts at 9 a.m.
- We are collecting Box Top$ in the office. Please bring them in when you can.
- Get your iLEAD T-Shirts, only $10.
- 2016-2017 Yearbooks REDUCED PRICE! $10 (they were $20). Panoramic pictures ($17). Both are available in the office for sale, while supplies last.
Please submit your free/reduced lunch application to the front office as soon as possible. Lunch balances must remain under $20 this school year. Please make payments in the front office. NO LUNCH on Fridays.
Breakfast $ 1.60
Lunch $ 2.75
Breakfast 30 cents
Lunch 40 cents
Hello parents! We encourage the use of VALET for all drop-off and pickup for safety reasons. Avenue K and 20th West is a busy commerce intersection and we value the safety of our learners! Remember, if you are not using valet, all children should be walked to the front door by their parent/guardian. Learners without a chaperone will warrant a call home.
- No learners will be released without a valet card and proper ID.
- Please always enter our lot via the following directions: driving westbound on K-4 and curving right onto 22nd St West and turning right onto Avenue K then right into our driveway. DO NOT turn left into our driveways and always pull as far to the right (curb) as you can get when using the valet line. PLEASE PULL TO THE CURB WHEN WAITING FOR VALET TO BEGIN. STAGGERING PICKUP PREVENTS A BACKUP DOWN AVENUE K. Blocking traffic is illegal Please DO NOT park in VET parking lots — your vehicle will be towed.
- Be very mindful when choosing where to park when visiting our campus for any reason. If you need to drop off your learner and valet is over, please park and walk your learner in. Learners without a parent cannot be properly checked in late.
- Please do not double park or pull up and let your learner out in front of the school, ever. It is very dangerous.
- Please remember that our neighbors are very supportive of our site — despite the impact we have on their daily operations — and that all of our neighbors love iLEAD. Let’s show them the same support by parking in iLEAD parking lots ONLY or the marked green approved area on the map, as well as not blocking driveways and always yielding to our neighbors when using valet.
If you need clarification as to where to park please ask ANY iLEAD employee. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TURNING LEFT INTO THE VALET ENTRANCE AND OUT OF THE EXIT IS A HAZARD TO BOTH YOUR VEHICLE AND OUR LEARNERS. IT IS ALSO A TRAFFIC PATTERN DISRUPTION and may warrant a citation from law enforcement who frequent our valet area.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our learners and your vehicles safe!
Learners will be more active and exerting much more energy outside. With that said they will need refreshing fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and as much water as possible. We’d like to share with you our health and wellness policy to reference and support you and your learners in making good food choices for nourishing the body and mind.
Please keep healthy choices in mind when packing snacks and lunches for school. Thank you for helping us support your learner!
We’ve seen an influx of Heelys on campus. Learners are zipping along the halls and on the play spaces. While we LOVE fun and seeing our learners enjoying themselves, we have to ask that they don’t use the wheels while at school. Please understand this is a safety concern for learners and staff. We want to prevent accidents and keep everyone safe. Heelys brand shoes can be worn, — just please remove the wheels for school.
General safety guidelines also include no skateboards or bicycles being ridden on campus; they must be carried and walked.
Thank you for your understanding and support!