Monday message 03.30.2020
Prospective families, would you like to learn more about iLEAD AV? Sign up for a virtual info session!
- March 11-12: Learner Free Days
- March 19, 25-26: Learner-Led Conferences
- March 24: Zoom Fun Craft Day, 4 PM
- March 25: ELAC Meeting, 4-5 PM. Check ParentSquare for the link to join.
- April 1: iSUPPORT Meeting, 5:30 PM
Remaining Fridays when Cohort A attends classes 9:00 AM-12:30 PM:
- April 16
- June 4
By Dr. Charles Fay of Love and Logic Love and Logic is the school-wide discipline program embraced by iLEAD Antelope Valley. According to a survey from the Love and Logic Institute, one in five American parents is more concerned about
We hope you’re finding a rhythm with your remote learning! Below we’ve provided schedule info for our ongoing virtual school. Please connect with your learner’s facilitator for more information. Are you also looking for some fun, enriching activities and learning