Apply for iLEAD AV’s Enrollment Lottery by March 31
At iLEAD AV, all grade-level admissions are done by public random lottery. Through the lottery, we fill open spots and then start creating a wait list. To be included in the lottery, you must fill out one iLEAD AV Enrollment Lottery Application per child.
Our 2023-24 public enrollment lottery is scheduled for April 5, 2023, at 2:00 PM at iLEAD Antelope Valley, 2110 W. Avenue K, Lancaster, CA 93536. Applications have been available since December 16, 2022, and are due by March 31, 2023.iLEAD AV ENROLLMENT LOTTERY APPLICATION
Below is important additional information:
- Be sure to select either TK-8 AV Hybrid Studio or TK-8 AV Exploration (Home Study).
- You do not have to be present at the lottery for your child to receive a spot.
- After the lottery, we will notify families via email if their learners were selected.
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK) learners must turn five years between September 2 and April 2. Kindergarten learners must turn five on or before September 2.
- All interest forms received after the lottery are placed on the waitlist in the order received.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661-494-7442.
Do you know someone who may be interested in enrolling at iLEAD AV? Please help us spread the word by sharing this information with your friends.
Message from the iLEAD AV Exploration Director
Dear iLEAD AV Exploration Families, This is such an exciting week! We have our Open House on Wednesday, June 7, from 4:30-6:30 PM. Then Thursday, June 8, is our Kindergarten… Read More
iLEAD AV Glider on Campus Event: Watch the Video!
On March 23, 2023, iLEAD Antelope Valley Studio hosted their annual Glider on Campus Event as part of their Soaring Aeronautics Project through iLEAD Student Aerospace Projects. Special thanks to… Read More
Chuck E. Cheese Fundraiser: June 7
Turn fun into funds at our Chuck E. Cheese fundraiser! On Wednesday, June 7, from 3-9 PM, join us at 44410 Valley Central Way in Lancaster to enjoy games and… Read More