Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic.
2020-21 School Year Communications from iLEAD
- 6/15/21: Important Update Regarding Health Guidance for K-12 Schools
- 6/14/21: It’s Time to Schedule Your Child’s Regular Immunizations for 2021-22!
- 3/18/21: PSA from iLEAD California: Red Tier Travel Guidance
- 3/10/21: Important Update from iLEAD California Regarding Grades 7-12 Returning
- 2/16/21: Update from iLEAD California Regarding Reopening for TK-6
- 2/5/21: iLEAD California Executive Team: Anticipating Reopening for TK-2
- 11/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Virtual Learning Continues
- 10/20/20: TK-2 Family Waiver Survey
- 10/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team Update
- 8/26/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Welcome Back!
- 8/24/20: Fall 2020 Distance Learning Instructions
- 7/23/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans and Survey
- 7/6/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans
- 5/29/20: We need your input regarding the 2020-2021 school year! Take our 2-minute poll
Free Breakfast and Lunch for All Children
Through the Summer Seamless Program, we will continue providing meals for all children up to 18 years of age at no charge during our summer break. You do not need to be an enrolled learner in order to receive free meals. Each child will receive one grab-and-go breakfast and lunch Monday through Thursday from June 19-28 and July 6-August 11. Each Thursday we will also serve free meals to take home for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Children need not be present to pick up.
Meals will be grab-and-go with minimal contact. Breakfast and lunch will be served together at the front gate (2110 W. Avenue K, Lancaster, CA) Monday through Thursday from 9:00-11:00 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM. For your protection and ours, please wear a cloth face covering when picking up meals.
On the dates that we are not serving, you can find meals nearby using the resources at the links below:Summer Flyer
2019-20 School Year Communications from iLEAD
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/13/20: Distance Learning Grading Policy
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” order, continued services
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 3/11/20: iLEAD Antelope Valley Leadership: Technology access survey
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
By Michael Niehoff Education Content Coordinator, iLEAD Schools One of the many aspects of sound project-based learning, as well as good instruction in general, is the idea of application. This
Click here for the academic calendar. June 14-17: 1st-7th graders return technology June 18: Last Day of School See what our families are saying about iLEAD Antelope Valley!
Did you know you can help iLEAD Antelope Valley and provide additional resources by just doing the things you’re already doing every day? We call this “passive fundraising.” You can