Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic, including modified operations and reopening plans.
iLEAD Family Resource Helpline
We want to thank you for all you do for your children. Our lives have been shaken and changed by the COVID-19 pandemic. No matter what you’re feeling and experiencing, we want you to know you are not alone. Though we’re separated by physical distance, we’re here for you and united in our mission to serve our learners, families, and one another.
To strengthen our sense of community and provide an opportunity to communicate honestly throughout this time, we launched the iLEAD Family Resource helpline available to you, toll-free, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
2020-21 School Year Communications from iLEAD
- 3/18/21: PSA from iLEAD California: Red Tier Travel Guidance
- 3/10/21: Important Update from iLEAD California Regarding Grades 7-12 Returning
- 2/16/21: Update from iLEAD California Regarding Reopening for TK-6
- 2/5/21: iLEAD California Executive Team: Anticipating Reopening for TK-2
- 11/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Virtual Learning Continues
- 10/20/20: TK-2 Family Waiver Survey
- 10/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team Update
- 8/26/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Welcome Back!
- 8/24/20: Fall 2020 Distance Learning Instructions
- 7/23/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans and Survey
- 7/6/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans
- 5/29/20: We need your input regarding the 2020-2021 school year! Take our 2-minute poll
Free Breakfast and Lunch for All Children
Through the Summer Seamless Program, we are providing meals for all children up to 18 years of age at no charge. You do not need to be an enrolled learner in order to receive free meals. Each child will receive one grab-and-go breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday except on school holidays. Each Friday we also serve free grab-and-go meals to take home for Saturday and Sunday as well. Children need not be present to pick up.
School meals are grab-and-go with minimal contact. Breakfast and lunch are served together at the front gate (2110 W. Avenue K, Lancaster, CA) Monday through Friday from 9-11 AM. For your protection and ours, please wear a cloth face covering when picking up meals.
iLEAD Distance Learning Instructions
Below you will find information about tech tools necessary for distance learning: Student Email, PowerSchool, and Zoom. If you need any support, please submit a Tech Ticket.
1. Student Email
If you are a returning learner, your school email and password from last year has not changed, and you can log into your email at https://mail.google.com/.
If you are a new learner, your facilitator will be able to provide you with your new email address, or you may submit a Tech Ticket and our technology team can assist you.
An email is not required to log into Zoom.
2. PowerSchool Account Instructions
Click HERE for PowerSchool learner and family training.
Your facilitator will contact you through PowerSchool with a welcome announcement and instructions on how to get started.
- Your courses are located here: ilead online.learning.powerschool.com.
- Please bookmark this page on your child’s browser. You can access PowerSchool Learning on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. To download the learning app for Apple, click HERE.
- Please log into your new account and bookmark this domain to access your courses.
Your username: Firstname.Lastname or firstname.lastname
Your temporary password: changeme (for new learners only)
Note: if you are a returning learner, your password has not changed.
If you need any assistance logging in, please submit a Tech Ticket.
Do not use the Google log-in option. Scroll down to see the example below.
Please click HERE to visit our Knowledge Base of tips and tutorials.
Please click HERE for technical support.
Technology and Free/Low-Cost Internet
We would like to ensure that all learners have access to our online learning platforms. If you do not have access to a technology device at home, please contact your child’s facilitator.
Online Learning Quick Tips!
Additional School-at-Home Support from iLEAD Schools
Click below to access Home Schooling Answers, brought to you by the iLEAD team:
Helpful Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Explaining Coronavirus and Prevention to Kids
- Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- #COVIBOOK Supporting and reassuring children around the world
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease: Messages for parents, school staff, and others working with children
- What you should know about the coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs
2019-20 School Year Communications from iLEAD
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/13/20: Distance Learning Grading Policy
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” order, continued services
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 3/11/20: iLEAD Antelope Valley Leadership: Technology access survey
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include
Click here for the academic calendar. May 31: Memorial Day – No School June 4: Cohort A attends classes 9:00 AM-12:30 PM See what our families are saying about iLEAD Antelope
Did you know you can help iLEAD Antelope Valley and provide additional resources by just doing the things you’re already doing every day? We call this “passive fundraising.” You can