Message from the Front Office
- Parents, please update any changes on your learners’ emergency cards. Any changes or updates, please notify the front office.
- The intent to return went out on Feb. 5. They were due by Feb. 23. If you have not returned them please do so in the office to secure your learner’s spot for next year. If you did not receive one you can pick one up in the office.
- Parents, due to safety reasons, we can not allow learners to enter our parking lot alone via the short wall adjacent to the Starbucks parking lot exit. Please park and walk them through our green gates or drive them to the school parking lot and use our valet line. For your convenience and the safety of all learners, morning valet is strongly encouraged and lasts from 8:30 to 9 a.m. Our traffic pattern is below.
- Attention Parents: If you want your child to have breakfast at iLEAD, please have them at school by 8:45 a.m. so they are not late to class. Class starts at 9 a.m.
- We are collecting Box Top$ in the office. Please bring them in when you can.
- Get your iLEAD T-Shirts, only $10.
- 2016-2017 Yearbooks REDUCED PRICE! $10 (they were $20). Panoramic pictures ($17). Both are available in the office for sale, while supplies last.
Learners are having a blast with their Workshop Fridays. Here are some workshops we are highlighting this week: In Science Experiments Club, the learners explored how to make lava. In
We celebrated Maintenance Appreciation Day and surprised Jaime Cruz and Mike Montes with a fantastic lunch and tons of goodies. We thanked them for being an essential part of our
Can you imagine being part of a team that sends an experiment to Space? Apply to Join a DreamUp to Space Launch Team! All 4th-12th grade learners are invited to