Message from the Front Office
- Parents, please update any changes on your learners’ emergency cards. Any changes or updates, please notify the front office.
- The intent to return went out on Feb. 5. They were due by Feb. 23. If you have not returned them please do so in the office to secure your learner’s spot for next year. If you did not receive one you can pick one up in the office.
- We are still finalizing the new workshop schedules. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Parents, due to safety reasons, we can not allow learners to enter our parking lot alone via the short wall adjacent to the Starbucks parking lot exit. Please park and walk them through our green gates or drive them to the school parking lot and use our valet line. For your convenience and the safety of all learners, morning valet is strongly encouraged and lasts from 8:30 to 9 a.m. Our traffic pattern is below.
- Attention Parents: If you want your child to have breakfast at iLEAD, please have them at school by 8:45 a.m. so they are not late to class. Class starts at 9 a.m.
- We are collecting Box Top$ in the office. Please bring them in when you can.
- Get your iLEAD T-Shirts, only $10.
- 2016-2017 Yearbooks REDUCED PRICE! $10 (they were $20). Panoramic pictures ($17). Both are available in the office for sale, while supplies last.
Are you looking for free summer meal serving sites near you? Find a summer site in our community with the Summer Meal Site Finder mapping tool by clicking here. You
Whether in the classroom, the workplace, relationships, or life in general, learning to compromise can be an important and helpful tool. However, what if there were a way to even
Hello amazing AV Exploration Families! This week is all about returning curriculum, celebrating our K and 8th grade learners, and wrapping up the year! Returning all the curriculum is a