Message from the Front Office
- Workshops will be starting on Monday, Sept. 25. We have added a few more this year, like Comics & Graphic Novel Club, Website Design, Chess Club, Musicals & Theater Club, and Color Guard (4th-6th grades only). Please go over the many workshops we provide with your learner and turn in the forms if you haven’t yet. If your child picked a swimming class, please fill out the activity permission slip and turn it in ASAP.
- A big shout out to the volunteers who helped with Back to School Night. Thank you so much, we could not do it without you!
- We are collecting Box Top$ in the office. Please bring them in when you can.
- Lunch bills will be going out the end of this month. Please look for them in your child’s backpacks. You can make payments in the office.
- If you have not turned in your Master Agreements, they are due NOW!
- First-day packets went home on Aug. 22 and they were due back on Friday, Sept. 1. Please turn in immediately.
- Get your iLEAD T-Shirts, only $10.
- 2016-2017 school yearbooks are still available for a short time in the office, $20.
This week, we look at Habit #3: Put First Things First. This habit, which all of our learners at iLEAD Antelope Valley are learning to put into practice, is all
We are so pleased to be wrapping up the first year of our AV Exploration program! Thank you so much for being an integral part of this program. We appreciate
Editor’s Note: This is one in a series of articles on the pillars of iLEAD Antelope Valley’s educational philosophy and approach. When was the last time you went on a