Message from the Front Office
- Workshops will be starting on Monday, Sept. 25. We have added a few more this year, like Comics & Graphic Novel Club, Website Design, Chess Club, Musicals & Theater Club, and Color Guard (4th-6th grades only). Please go over the many workshops we provide with your learner and turn in the forms if you haven’t yet. If your child picked a swimming class, please fill out the activity permission slip and turn it in ASAP.
- A big shout out to the volunteers who helped with Back to School Night. Thank you so much, we could not do it without you!
- We are collecting Box Top$ in the office. Please bring them in when you can.
- Lunch bills will be going out the end of this month. Please look for them in your child’s backpacks. You can make payments in the office.
- If you have not turned in your Master Agreements, they are due NOW!
- First-day packets went home on Aug. 22 and they were due back on Friday, Sept. 1. Please turn in immediately.
- Get your iLEAD T-Shirts, only $10.
- 2016-2017 school yearbooks are still available for a short time in the office, $20.
This week, we look at Habit #3: Put First Things First. This habit, which all of our learners at iLEAD Antelope Valley are learning to put into practice, is all
Hello amazing AV Exploration Families! What a busy time of year this is! It’s state testing time! Last week, many of our learners took their state testing remotely and this
This week, some of our 3-8th grade learners will be onsite to complete their state tests. Please plan to drop your child off in the valet area between 8:30 and