Traffic Is a BEAST! This Is How We Slay…
Hello parents! We encourage the use of VALET for all drop-off and pickup for safety reasons. Avenue K and 20th West is a busy commerce intersection and we value the safety of our learners! Remember, if you are not using valet, all children should be walked to the front door by their parent/guardian. Learners without a chaperone will warrant a call home.
- No learners will be released without a valet card and proper ID.
- Please always enter our lot via the following directions: driving westbound on K-4 and curving right onto 22nd St West and turning right onto Avenue K then right into our driveway. DO NOT turn left into our driveways and always pull as far to the right (curb) as you can get when using the valet line. PLEASE PULL TO THE CURB WHEN WAITING FOR VALET TO BEGIN. STAGGERING PICKUP PREVENTS A BACKUP DOWN AVENUE K. Blocking traffic is illegal Please DO NOT park in VET parking lots — your vehicle will be towed.
- Be very mindful when choosing where to park when visiting our campus for any reason. If you need to drop off your learner and valet is over, please park and walk your learner in. Learners without a parent cannot be properly checked in late.
- Please do not double park or pull up and let your learner out in front of the school, ever. It is very dangerous.
- Please remember that our neighbors are very supportive of our site — despite the impact we have on their daily operations — and that all of our neighbors love iLEAD. Let’s show them the same support by parking in iLEAD parking lots ONLY or the marked green approved area on the map, as well as not blocking driveways and always yielding to our neighbors when using valet.
If you need clarification as to where to park please ask ANY iLEAD employee. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TURNING LEFT INTO THE VALET ENTRANCE AND OUT OF THE EXIT IS A HAZARD TO BOTH YOUR VEHICLE AND OUR LEARNERS. IT IS ALSO A TRAFFIC PATTERN DISRUPTION and may warrant a citation from law enforcement who frequent our valet area.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our learners and your vehicles safe!
This week, we look at Habit #3: Put First Things First. This habit, which all of our learners at iLEAD Antelope Valley are learning to put into practice, is all
We are so pleased to be wrapping up the first year of our AV Exploration program! Thank you so much for being an integral part of this program. We appreciate
Editor’s Note: This is one in a series of articles on the pillars of iLEAD Antelope Valley’s educational philosophy and approach. When was the last time you went on a