Keeping the Valet Process Moving
Dear iLEAD AV families,
Please take time to review our valet process for drop-off and pick-up.
- In the mornings, the valet gate opens at 8:00 a.m.
- In the afternoon, the valet gate opens at 3:00 p.m.
- Many of you requested the opportunity to walk on-site to pick up your learners in the afternoon. Please park on 22nd Street West, walk onto the valet lot using the exit gate, and present your valet card. You will be able to walk to the classroom to pick up your learner/learners.
- Please remember the valet traffic flow pattern. There are no left turns to enter or exit the lot.
- To help us continue to be good neighbors, please do not block the driveways for Miller Elementary School or KinderCare on 22nd St. West. To assist us with that, our leadership and maintenance teams have designed a new flow pattern to get more of our parents inside the valet area.
Pickup is from 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. Learners who have not been retrieved by 4:00 p.m. will go to Extended Care, and accounts will be billed at $3 per hour per learner.
The owner of the shopping center asked all parents and staff to stop parking there and posted signs warning us that cars would be towed, so that is no longer an option.
To access the lot, please turn right on K-4 from 20th Street West. You will pass Miller Elementary School, drive right around the bend, and make a right into our lot. At the start of the day, your learner will be greeted and escorted onto campus. At the end of the day, your learner will be summoned and escorted to your car. Please be sure to post your valet card on the dashboard daily. Once your learner is safely in your car, you will exit the lot and make a right, which will take you to Avenue K. We will have cones, signs, and iLEAD team members on standby to support you and the learners.
In the mornings, the valet lot will open at 8:00 a.m. In the afternoon, it will open at 3:00 p.m. for dismissal. If you are walking your learner to class in the morning, we will have a parking area in the lot just for you.
iLEAD AV Hybrid and Exploration families, here’s how you can stay connected with us throughout the school year. iSUPPORT We have an amazing community of family volunteers who support our
“Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” — Golda Meir Within the iLEAD Antelope Valley education model, we believe kids
Can you imagine being part of a team that sends an experiment to Space? Apply to Join a DreamUp to Space Launch Team! All 4th-12th grade learners are invited to