The Valet Process
In an effort to keep learners and staff safe, please remember to follow these valet procedures:
- Learners must be dropped off in the valet line in the back parking lot. They may not be dropped off in the front parking lot.
- Pull up your vehicle as far forward as possible in the valet line.
- Drop off at cones only and wait for a staff member to assist.
- Learners should exit vehicles from the right side of the vehicle.
- Drivers must remain in the vehicle.
- Be patient and courteous.
- Drive slowly and with caution.
Thank you for helping create a safe drop-off and pick-up experience for our learning community!
Can you imagine being part of a team that sends an experiment to Space? Apply to Join a DreamUp to Space Launch Team! All 4th-12th grade learners are invited to
iLEAD AV Hybrid and Exploration families, here’s how you can stay connected with us throughout the school year. iSUPPORT We have an amazing community of family volunteers who support our
What does it take to really succeed? Some might call it drive or determination. At iLEAD Antelope Valley, we like to call it grit, and it is a crucial component