The Valet Process
In an effort to keep learners and staff safe, please remember to follow these valet procedures:
- Learners must be dropped off in the valet line in the back parking lot. They may not be dropped off in the front parking lot.
- Pull up your vehicle as far forward as possible in the valet line.
- Drop off at cones only and wait for a staff member to assist.
- Learners should exit vehicles from the right side of the vehicle.
- Drivers must remain in the vehicle.
- Be patient and courteous.
- Drive slowly and with caution.
Thank you for helping create a safe drop-off and pick-up experience for our learning community!
Whether in the classroom, the workplace, relationships, or life in general, learning to compromise can be an important and helpful tool. However, what if there were a way to even
Editor’s Note: This is one in a series of articles on the pillars of iLEAD Antelope Valley’s educational philosophy and approach. They say communication is key, but if we lack
“In the long run, if it isn’t a win for both of us, we both lose. That’s why win-win is the only real alternative in interdependent realities.” — Dr. Stephen Covey