The Valet Process
Hello, iLEAD AV Parents,
Welcome back! We are so excited we are back to in-person learning and we can tell your learners are excited as well. In an effort to keep learners and staff safe, please remember to follow these valet procedures:
- Learners must be dropped off in the valet line in the back parking lot. They may not be dropped off in the front parking lot.
- Pull up your vehicle as far forward as possible in the valet line.
- Drop off at cones only and wait for a staff member to assist.
- Learners should exit vehicles from the right side of the vehicle.
- Drivers must remain in the vehicle.
- Be patient and courteous.
- Drive slowly and with caution.
Thank you for helping create a safe drop-off and pick-up experience for our learning community!
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include
Parents and caregivers, would you like to host a Zoom fun day? If you’d like to join the fun of hosting, we are looking for volunteers to host cooking demonstrations,
In an effort to keep learners and staff safe, please remember to follow these valet procedures: Learners must be dropped off in the valet line in the back parking lot.