Keeping the Valet Process Moving
Dear iLEAD AV families, thank you for your patience as we perfect our new valet procedure on 22nd Street West. The morning and afternoon process is going smoothly. With your support, each day became more efficient and every learner was directed to class or walked in by their parents or an iLEAD AV team member.
Thank you for your feedback on the new valet procedure. As a result, we were able to make a few changes to improve the process:
- In the mornings, the Valet gate now opens at 8 a.m.;
- Based on parent requests, in the afternoon the valet gate opens at 3:00 p.m.;
- Many of you requested the opportunity to walk on site to pick up your learners in the afternoon. To honor your request, we added to our process. Please park on 22nd Street West, walk on to the valet lot using the exit gate, and present your valet card. You will be able to walk to the classroom to pick up your learner/learners;
- Please remember the valet traffic flow pattern. There are no left turns to enter or exit the lot.
- To help us continue to be good neighbors, please do not block the driveways for Miller Elementary School or KinderCare on 22nd St. West. To assist us with that, our leadership and maintenance team has designed a new flow pattern to get more of our parents inside the valet area.
Pick-up is from 3:30-4 p.m. Learners who have not been retrieved by 4 p.m. will go to extended care and accounts will be billed at $3 per hour, per learner.
Message from the iLEAD AV Exploration Director
Dear iLEAD AV Exploration Families, We have so many fun things planned for you and your family during the last few months of school. While the details are still being… Read More
Check Your Email for Our Survey from Panorama Education!
Dear Families, We value your feedback! We are asking you to take a brief survey through Panorama Education to tell us about your experience with iLEAD Antelope Valley. To ensure… Read More
Apply for iLEAD AV’s Enrollment Lottery by March 31
At iLEAD AV, all grade-level admissions are done by public random lottery. Through the lottery, we fill open spots and then start creating a wait list. To be included in… Read More