Message from the Director
Thank you to all the parents who attended our iSupport Parent Collab on Thursday, Feb. 7th. Your continued support makes a difference.
- Our basketball season begins this week! We have a boys and girls team.
- The girls game is Tuesday, Feb. 12
- The boys game is Thursday, Feb. 14
- Both games are home games, here at iLEAD AV against iLEAD Lancaster, beginning at 3:30 p.m. Please come support our teams!
- Friendship week is Monday, Feb. 11th to Friday, Feb. 15th
- Learners, staff members, and parents can buy colorful friendship bracelets and an accompanying message for just $1 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. They will be delivered to learners on Thursday, Feb. 14. Ms. Rhonna’s 6th grade class is selling the bracelets at lunch recess at the Friendship Gram Table.
- This week, the Character Lab focus is Self-control, and our 7 Habits focus is Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood.
- The 7 Habits of Effective People class is offered Wednesdays through March 13 at iLEAD Agua Dulce (11311 Frascati St. in Agua Dulce), from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Click here and learn how The Leader in Me (7 Habits) can help parents and guardians establish a powerful framework to nurture and develop life-ready leadership skills at home.
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include
Parents and caregivers, would you like to host a Zoom fun day? If you’d like to join the fun of hosting, we are looking for volunteers to host cooking demonstrations,
In an effort to keep learners and staff safe, please remember to follow these valet procedures: Learners must be dropped off in the valet line in the back parking lot.